Today many residential property owners, landscape designers, contractors, and architects utilize stamped concrete techniques in their outdoor surface installations. This decorative concrete technique creates appealing and unique surfaces in the exterior areas of your property.
However, when you are getting this work done, you need professionals that will be able to prep the site correctly, use the right materials, and handle the residential concrete stamping well. This is where we come in. At Michael & Sons, we offer comprehensive landscaping solutions, including maintenance plans that help improve the beauty and sustainability of your outdoor spaces.
Our company is committed to ensuring that our customers get the kind of landscapes they will love to use. And this means designing, planning, and maintaining outdoor spaces, so they remain appealing, comfortable, and in good condition.
We handle residential concrete flatwork projects in Avon, OH, and offer custom-designed solutions, so you get excellent value for money. Concrete is an extremely durable and versatile material that can be stamped, colored, stained, and etched to create distinctive outdoor spaces on your residential property. It fits in perfectly with both casual and formal landscape design themes.
Local Concreting Contractors
For various decorative concrete installations on residential properties, you need experienced professionals like ours. We offer excellent concrete solutions to our clients and have a solid customer base here. Not only do we handle new concrete surface installation works, but patio & deck upgrades.
Our hardscaping designers will work with you, survey the outdoor spaces, and recommend the best stamped concrete designs. They will provide solutions that fit perfectly into your budget.
Why Choose Stamped Concrete?
This term refers to the technique used in the creation of various finishes, textures, and effects in outdoor spaces and on features such as decks and patios. There are many reasons why concrete flatwork for landscapes is the right choice, such as:
- Concrete is incredibly resilient & durable. When you hire professional, local concreting contractors like us for the job, you can be sure that your stamped concrete deck or patio will last for several years.
- The stamped concrete textures we use help create anti-slip surfaces that make it suitable for pool decks where there is a lot of water.
- Many homeowners opt for stamped concrete walkways and driveways in place of pavers, and natural stone slabs as concrete is a cost-effective option.
- Our concrete installers create unique textures that mimic the appearance of materials like slate, cobblestone, bluestone, sandstone, brick, etc. It means you can get aesthetically appealing outdoor surfaces at a fraction of the cost of other relatively costly materials.
- Since decorative concrete surfaces are poured, they do not have any joints or seams, and you do not need to worry about grass and weeds growing within the joints.
- Textured stamped concrete is versatile and suitable for walkways, pathways, driveways, entranceways, porch areas, outdoor kitchens, patios, decks, courtyards, poolscapes, and more.
- When you get concrete stamping for landscapes, it creates a unique look in the outdoor spaces.
If you want attractive, cost-effective outdoor stamped concrete surface installations, we at Michael & Sons are the company to call. For any more information about our expert solutions, please contact us at this number- 440-779-7775, or fill in this Online Form with your project details, and we will call you as soon as possible.
- Avon, OH
- Avon Lake, OH
- Bay Village, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Rocky River, OH
- Westlake, OH
- Strongsville, OH
- Lakewood, OH
- Parma, OH
- Maple Heights, OH